Saturday, January 22, 2011

Great Buys

Asalaam Alaikum everyone!

SO Sorry for the absense. Spring semester has officially started and i'm already working on piles of homework! :(

I guess you could say I went "School shopping" recently and I came across some really great pieces! This entry I'm going to show you all just a couple of items I purchased and where you could find them at!

From my previous entries, You guys know how crucial shoes are to completing an outfit...


These shoes screamed SPRING! I loved the combination of different colors. For a Hijabi specifically, I thought this specific pair of shoes would be very useful. You could easily match your Hijab to any of the 5-6 colors in the shoe and tie your outfit all together. Not to mention they are SO comfortable! :) I purchased these shoes at Urban outfitters located in the Galleria where I live, however you can also purchase them online at the following link. (They come in several different colors.)

www.urbanoutfitters.com (type in Mary Jane in the search box to locate the shoes much quicker.)

It was LOVE at first sight when I saw these shoes..I knew I had to own them the second I laid eyes on them! haha.. These heels are actually from the new Jessica Simpson line. You actually have to see these shoes in person for you to appreciate the true beauty of them. I think the color combination is absolutely stunning, and very classy.

www.dillards.com (jessica simpson "Ely" pumps. Also come in a variety of colors. you can find her line at Nordstroms.com, Macys.com, and many more.)

I have always seen girls wear these hats and look so cute in them,and I always wished that I could also. Well, there is hope! I came across this video on youtube the other day and this talented young girl gave a few tips on how hijabis could pull this look off. I'm a Huge fan of yazthespaz! check out her link for the beanie tutorial if you are interested! The Video is called "how to wear a beanie hijabi style!"

http://www.youtube.com/user/YazTheSpaz89#p/u/7/0TkmMEn7518
(you can also purchase these hats almost everywhere! look online for some bargain buys!)

I rarely like sequins, however this little vest did catch my eye. And after I tried it on, I could already invision what and how I would wear this. This vest could turn a casual outfit to somthing a little more upbeat or more dressy. You could dress the vest up or even dress it down. Who said sequins always have to be fancy?

you can find this vest at Zara.com (one of my many favorite stores!)

Hope you All had a Great weekend! stay posted! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Yet another great article. That vest is hot

    ReplyDelete