Monday, October 4, 2010

Harem Heaven

Harem pants are hands down one of the most controversial items of clothing since 2009. In my opinion, it doesn't get any better than this! I am a harem pant fanatic! Wearing these pants takes a lot of courage and confidence, and with a trendy top and the right accessories anyone can rock this classy/comfortable look.

This eastern-inspired look is great for hijabis. Not only are these pants elegant, they are non-clingy and very breathable..something EVERY hijabi should keep in her closet!

Credit: Balmain Fall collection


Balmain did a great job pairing these pants with detailed blazers and a pair of mid length booties. Not a fan of the shoes? Try substituting the booties with a fun vibrant color of heels...A red, Indigo, or even brown pair of heels can never fail you


Credit:Ralph lauren spring collection










When you have a statement pair of Harem pants, try not to go over board with accessories. Ralph Lauren, for example, paired a sequined pair of gold harem pants with a beige button down, keeping the colors neutral. They tied the outfit together with 2 great accessories without going overboard. Don't be afraid to wear hats... fedoras, look great with just about anything! BELTS make a HUGE difference. Always try to incorporate a belt into your outfit if possible.

Credit:Nicole Miller Runway 





5 comments:

  1. this is awesome! you need to get a lot of girls to check this out so that they can be as stylish as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha aww thank you! I'm in the process of promoting! thanks for the support :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the first comment! And thank you for reading my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!!! Thanks for comment and follow!! I'm already folowing you :)

    Well I'm in love with Balmain I love every collection. But harem pants, I don't know... Because I like them but they don't fit me, or I don't like how they are seem on me.


    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thank you ladies! i'm going to try to do a Guest blogging soon, stay posted!

    I agree Mimi, balmain is one of my favs! I was honestly not a big fan of harem pants at first.I hated the way they looked on me. I think the more I experimented with different tops,accessories and shoes, I became more and more fond of them.

    ReplyDelete